Prevent the Spread
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best defence against most viruses. You should:
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the bathroom.
• Cover your cough and sneeze with your elbow or a tissue. Dispose of tissues and wash your hands with soap and water or use alcohol -based hand sanitiser.
• If unwell, seek medical advice and avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people).
• Stay informed – complete your further education and review current resources.
Keep us in the Loop!
Whilst we are reaching out to our clients more than ever, so we can work with you to ensure proper precautions for everyone’s safety, we encourage you to let us know in the case of any of the following:
• If you are unwell in any way
• If a family member or house guest is unwell or is isolating at home.
• If you or a house guest has Contact with COVID or suspected COVID, whether they have symptoms or not.
• Concerns about your work
Your Alliance Community Coordinator is your first port of call with any feedback or concerns. Your Coordinator can also receive calls from families, carers and support workers, too
Be familiar with the Alliance Community Mandatory Notification Protocol.