Why join our community?
If you are wondering what sets us apart from other providers, we think we tick a lot of boxes.
As a registered NDIS provider with a national network, we hold national and state-based agreements with the public and private sector. This means we can place you in the best support worker jobs near you, with maximum flexibility, above award wages and weekly pay. We also have partnerships with innovative skills organisations like Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA), which can offer you training to advance your career.
As a team we also embrace diversity, individuality and like to have fun!
Join our community for:
Flexible working and consistent shifts
- We provide flexible working hours and consistent shifts. Whether you are looking for occasional work, or something more permanent, chat to our team today.
Support from our team
- A coordinator is there to guide you and is your main point of contact throughout.
Competitive hourly rates and weekly pay
- Besides competitive hourly rates, we also pay weekly so you have the certainty you get paid regularly and on time.
Training and qualifications
- We provide in-house training so you can up-skill and further your career, with online and face-to-face learning opportunities.
- Keen to work permanently with us, either in full-time or in part-time roles? Great! We can give you a guaranteed minimum of hours each week while you accrue annual leave!
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free and confidential counselling service that is available for you to access 24/7. We understand as a professional support worker there are times when you may need some extra support.
A fun community
- Join the Alliance Community team and have fun with a group of like-minded people, with get-togethers, networking events and much more!
Work with us across Australia
Did you know we have branch's across Australia? Find out more information about our branch near you!